Please note that the content of this site should not be construed as investment advice, nor do the opinions expressed necessarily reflect the views of IAIP or CFA Institute or any other Organisation. Authors and Commentators are expected to follow higher ethical and professional standards. Contents from this site should not be reproduced without prior permission from IAIP.
- Follow Indian Association of Investment Professionals on WordPress.com
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Book Reading
- Book Reviews
- In Conversation With
- New Delhi
- Panel Discussion
- Putting Investors First
- Upcoming events
- Women in Investment Management
- Join @CFASingapore & learn how #ESG can contribute to better #investment performance, 29 June 12–2 p.m.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Most common theme for women & millennials: Money & meaning aren't distinct cfa.is/2swF6yF @RichThinkingB @Enterprising 4 hours ago
- Are #equities inflated? @professorSiegel & @RobertJShiller have opposing views. cfa.is/2ti4Njy #CFAedge vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- Hear leading minds share their insights on #WealthManagement at the 2nd #INWealth conference cfa.is/RegisterInWeal… https://t.co/6eU0RP6jLh 9 hours ago
- Cognitive stimulation can influence positive behaviors and #ethical decision making cfa.is/2rvNdr0 @GlennDVA 10 hours ago